Dell PartnerDirect Service
The new Dell PartnerDirect Services Provider program
offers access to heterogeneous management solutions that go both deep
and wide. The Program addresses your customers’ IT service delivery
quality, compliance, security, availability, and performance
expectations – all from a single vendor – through subscription-based
licensing, billing in arrears, as well as management and technical
Dell’s solutions differentiate your offerings and drive
recurring revenue by speeding new customer onboarding, ensuring
scalability and visibility across multiple workloads, and by reducing
Click to enlarge
Interested in engaging with our Service Provider team?
Here’s a snapshot of the workloads where Dell adds value.
• Streamline management, migration, customization, and
protection of Microsoft Windows-based infrastructure, as well as other
platforms and enterprise applications.
• Maintain fast response times for your physical and virtual
• Easily deploy virtual desktop environments to a wide variety of BYOD
endpoints as well as integrate hardware, software and services from one
• Simplify capacity management, provisioning, deployment, and
conversions in virtual environments.
• Simplify business intelligence, big data analytics,
and database management.
• Access, provision, analyze and share data from nearly any source.
• Optimize code, automate maintenance and help ensure high availability
• Accelerate Oracle and SQL Server backup and recovery while
dramatically reducing storage requirements.
• Integrate applications with ease and ensure master data is accurate,
complete, and updated
• Help safeguard your customers’ data across physical,
virtual, application and cloud environments.
• Help ensure continuous, integrated data protection for the
applications your customers rely on
• Help protect and preserve data with globally enforced granular
controls over the entire back operations
• Take advantage of a worldwide attack identification and monitoring
network to help protect your customers against viruses, zombies, spam,
phishing and other attacks
• Help achieve backup and recovery SLAs and reduce your customers’
total cost of ownership for data protection
• Help prevent intrusions with real-time visibility and
superior protection for distributed enterprise networks
• Simplify security and compliance with access governance, privileged
account management, identity administration and user activity monitoring
• Provide your remote users with secure access to corporate resources
• Help protect your customers and their data from advanced persistent
threats, cybercriminals, spam, malware, and loss
In addition to a host of software
solutions, Dell also provides market leading hardware solutions for
managed services providers. These solutions enable you to deliver
scalable and cost effective IT services covering all server, storage,
networking and end user computing needs. You will deliver IT services
at the low cost per user for target workloads in both fully managed and
customer self-managed settings.
For more information, please contact the
Dell managed service provider team at: SPquestions@software.dell.com
Our model supports the way you conduct business – aligning
revenue with expenses – while putting more than 200 solutions at your
fingertips to drive managed services capabilities.
Helping you meet the highest expectations of your
As customer expectations for quality, price, compliance,
security and performance continue to rise, you must address diverse IT
workload challenges while delivering a friction-free customer
experience. And you must do all of this at a lower overall cost to
As a Dell service provider partner, you gain access to the
full spectrum of Dell solutions, enabling you to support all of the IT
ecosystem needs for your customers as well as to address new market
MSP Essentials is a bundle of important software solutions
that eliminate the perceived risks of adopting managed services and
position you as a trusted, capable partner in the eyes of your
If your business already provides managed services or you are
looking to expand into managed services, then this MSP Essentials
(MSPe) solution is for you. Thinking about the marketplace from the
customer perspective, we identified primary capabilities (from more
than 200 available through Dell Software products); these capabilities
will help you differentiate your value to SMBs while driving recurring
revenue at the lowest cost of operations
Solving customer paint points
MSPe enables you to offer your customers primary workloads
they want to consume to reduce the need for their own IT.
Flexible pricing and licensing
Simply purchase what you need on a monthly basis according to your
customer revenue model, and expand and scale as needed. Software
licenses and hardware (where needed) are available a la carte and
through bundled packages.
Easy-to-use web portal enables your success
The MSP Accelerator (MSPa) is the
enablement portion of the MPSe bundle. Accessible from Dell
PartnerDirect, it includes everything you need to confidently sell and
competently deliver individual solutions or entire bundles:
- Product datasheets
- Sales training tools
- Customer-facing presentations and success stories
- Co-marketing content and demand-generation support
- Direct Q&A line to the service provider team and to product
Service Provider Resources
• Program Brochure• Overview Datasheet• White Paper• MSP Essentials Datasheet