Dell PartnerDirect Service Provider Program
The new Dell PartnerDirect Services Provider program offers access to heterogeneous management solutions that go both deep and wide. The Program addresses your customers’ IT service delivery quality, compliance, security, availability, and performance expectations – all from a single vendor – through subscription-based licensing, billing in arrears, as well as management and technical resources.
Dell’s solutions differentiate your offerings and drive recurring revenue by speeding new customer onboarding, ensuring scalability and visibility across multiple workloads, and by reducing operational costs.
Maximize your revenue potential with the Dell Service Provider Program
Click to enlarge
Interested in engaging with our Service Provider team? Here’s a snapshot of the workloads where Dell adds value.
• Streamline management, migration, customization, and protection of Microsoft Windows-based infrastructure, as well as other platforms and enterprise applications. • Maintain fast response times for your physical and virtual applications. • Easily deploy virtual desktop environments to a wide variety of BYOD endpoints as well as integrate hardware, software and services from one source. • Simplify capacity management, provisioning, deployment, and conversions in virtual environments.
• Simplify business intelligence, big data analytics, and database management. • Access, provision, analyze and share data from nearly any source. • Optimize code, automate maintenance and help ensure high availability • Accelerate Oracle and SQL Server backup and recovery while dramatically reducing storage requirements. • Integrate applications with ease and ensure master data is accurate, complete, and updated
• Help safeguard your customers’ data across physical, virtual, application and cloud environments. • Help ensure continuous, integrated data protection for the applications your customers rely on • Help protect and preserve data with globally enforced granular controls over the entire back operations • Take advantage of a worldwide attack identification and monitoring network to help protect your customers against viruses, zombies, spam, phishing and other attacks • Help achieve backup and recovery SLAs and reduce your customers’ total cost of ownership for data protection
• Learn about Data Protection as a Service for MSP partners
• Help prevent intrusions with real-time visibility and superior protection for distributed enterprise networks • Simplify security and compliance with access governance, privileged account management, identity administration and user activity monitoring • Provide your remote users with secure access to corporate resources anytime, anywhere • Help protect your customers and their data from advanced persistent threats, cybercriminals, spam, malware, and loss
Dell Hardware In addition to a host of software solutions, Dell also provides market leading hardware solutions for managed services providers. These solutions enable you to deliver scalable and cost effective IT services covering all server, storage, networking and end user computing needs. You will deliver IT services at the low cost per user for target workloads in both fully managed and customer self-managed settings.
Contact: For more information, please contact the Dell managed service provider team at:
Our model supports the way you conduct business – aligning revenue with expenses – while putting more than 200 solutions at your fingertips to drive managed services capabilities.
Helping you meet the highest expectations of your customers
As customer expectations for quality, price, compliance, security and performance continue to rise, you must address diverse IT workload challenges while delivering a friction-free customer experience. And you must do all of this at a lower overall cost to succeed.
As a Dell service provider partner, you gain access to the full spectrum of Dell solutions, enabling you to support all of the IT ecosystem needs for your customers as well as to address new market demands.
SMB Solutions is a bundle of important software solutions that eliminate the perceived risks of adopting managed services and position you as a trusted, capable partner in the eyes of your customers.
If your business already provides managed services or you are looking to expand into managed services, then SMB Solutions are for you. Thinking about the marketplace from the customer perspective, we identified primary capabilities (from more than 200 available through Dell Software products); these capabilities will help you differentiate your value to SMBs while driving recurring revenue at the lowest cost of operations
Solving customer paint points
SMB Solutions enables you to offer your customers primary workloads they want to consume to reduce the need for their own IT.
Flexible pricing and licensing Simply purchase what you need on a monthly basis according to your customer revenue model, and expand and scale as needed. Software licenses and hardware (where needed) are available a la carte and through bundled packages.
Easy-to-use web portal enables your success The MSP Accelerator (MSPa) is the
enablement portion of the SMB Solutions bundle. Accessible from Dell PartnerDirect, it includes everything you need to confidently sell and competently deliver individual solutions or entire bundles: - Product datasheets - Sales training tools - Customer-facing presentations and success stories - Co-marketing content and demand-generation support - Direct Q&A line to the service provider team and to product experts
Visit MSP Accelerator
Service Provider Resources
• Program Brochure•
SMB Solutions Datasheet