Dell PartnerDirect Service Provider Program
The new Dell PartnerDirect Services Provider program offers access to heterogeneous management solutions that go both deep and wide. The Program addresses your customers’ IT service delivery quality, compliance, security, availability, and performance expectations – all from a single vendor – through subscription-based licensing, billing in arrears, as well as management and technical resources.
Dell’s solutions differentiate your offerings and drive recurring revenue by speeding new customer onboarding, ensuring scalability and visibility across multiple workloads, and by reducing operational costs.
Click to enlarge
Interested in engaging with our Service Provider team? Here’s a snapshot of the workloads where Dell adds value.
• Streamline management, migration, customization, and protection of Microsoft Windows-based infrastructure, as well as other platforms and enterprise applications.• Maintain fast response times for your physical and virtual applications.• Easily deploy virtual desktop environments to a wide variety of BYOD endpoints as well as integrate hardware, software and services from one source.• Simplify capacity management, provisioning, deployment, and conversions in virtual environments.
• Simplify business intelligence, big data analytics, and database management.• Access, provision, analyze and share data from nearly any source.• Optimize code, automate maintenance and help ensure high availability• Accelerate Oracle and SQL Server backup and recovery while dramatically reducing storage requirements.• Integrate applications with ease and ensure master data is accurate, complete, and updated
• Help safeguard your customers’ data across physical, virtual, application and cloud environments.• Help ensure continuous, integrated data protection for the applications your customers rely on• Help protect and preserve data with globally enforced granular controls over the entire back operations• Take advantage of a worldwide attack identification and monitoring network to help protect your customers against viruses, zombies, spam, phishing and other attacks• Help achieve backup and recovery SLAs and reduce your customers’ total cost of ownership for data protection
• Help prevent intrusions with real-time visibility and superior protection for distributed enterprise networks• Simplify security and compliance with access governance, privileged account management, identity administration and user activity monitoring• Provide your remote users with secure access to corporate resources anytime, anywhere• Help protect your customers and their data from advanced persistent threats, cybercriminals, spam, malware, and loss
Dell HardwareIn addition to a host of software solutions, Dell also provides market leading hardware solutions for managed services providers. These solutions enable you to deliver scalable and cost effective IT services covering all server, storage, networking and end user computing needs. You will deliver IT services at the low cost per user for target workloads in both fully managed and customer self-managed settings.
Dell Cloud ComputingDell Cloud Computing combines Dell hardware and software capabilities to improve not only performance but also the quantity and quality of resources available to run your managed services business. Going beyond the limits of traditional IT infrastructure and data centers, Dell offers you more choice, flexibility and agility from a single provider. Make Dell your competitive advantage.
Contact:For more information, please contact the Dell managed service provider team at: SPquestions@software.dell.com
Service Provider Resources
• Program Brochure• Overview Datasheet• White Paper